Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fashion Crimes

During this trip I’m sure that I committed my share of fashion crimes and I most definitely saw my share of them: the half a dozen mullets I saw in Lwow; the orange hairdos and the 80’s style hairdos (take my word for it, they were truly taken straight from the 80s); the shimmering golden jumpsuits; the pink leopard tights; and the list goes on. But truly, a government imposed fashion crime is a first. The hats that the Ukrainian police and army have to wear could not be any more ridiculous. Why would you make them so large? Would purpose aside for shielding you a bit from the rain could such a wide rim serve? Wouldn’t they catch the wind easier and fly off? More space for the birds to poop on. Tell me why?

0 comments: on "Fashion Crimes"

Post a Comment